AreaRae Steel Gamma
Get real-time data about radiation, oxygen, and toxic gas levels, with the leading transportable, rugged, and rapidly deployable area monitor. The AreaRAE Gamma Steel can wirelessly transmit detection data to a central command up to two miles away for faster incident response. With gamma radiation detection and configurable sensors including a PID for parts per million VOCs, as well as an LEL sensor, AreaRAE Gamma Steel is ideal for rapid and ongoing deployment at border crossings, public venues, research facilities, metal recycling, and HazMat spills and situations. AreaRAE Gamma can also be used with ProRAE Guardian and PlumeRAE to monitor hazardous releases. It can be used and moved as your needs change and runs off of batteries or A/C power.
- Wireless radiation and 1-4 gas monitor
- Rugged, portable, weather resistant for harsh environments and long-term outdoor or fenceline deployments
- Measures VOCs, combustibles, oxygen, and toxic gases
- Wireless technology sends real-time data to command station up to two miles (3km) away
- Built-in sampling pump
- GPS optional
- Runs off batteries or A/C power
- Works with ProRAE Guardian wireless safety system
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.