AreaRae Rapid Deployment Kit (RDK)
Assess and respond quickly to the release of toxic and radioactive substances with this turnkey system. The AreaRAE Rapid Deployment Kit (RDK) includes four versatile GPS-enabled AreaRAE monitors, RAEMet (AreaRAE Pro RDK only), a RAELink3 wireless router built in and all the necessary accessories for field operation. With The RDK, you have everything you need to create a perimeter and set up a command station up to two miles from the site. It all fits into a military-grade protective case, which charges all the batteries during storage.
- Turnkey system for detection of hazardous toxic chemicals and radioactivity
- Includes 4 AreaRAE monitors and RDK Ruggedized Host Controller (Not the case for AreaRAE Plus / AreaRAE Pro)
- Up to 2 miles (3km) range for ISM 900Mhz
- Up to 1.2 miles (2km) range for ISM 2.4Ghz
- Push data to any location via ProRAE Guardian
- Military-grade case
- Device batteries charged during storage
- Easy to transport
- Standard GPS enable units (AreaRAE Plus / AreaRAE Pro) and Optional for other monitors
- Scales up to 64 remote devices
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.