AutoRae 2 -Bump and Calibration for ToxiRae Pro and MiniRae Series
Simplify bump testing and calibration of your RAE Systems gas monitors with the AutoRAE 2. Versatile and modular, it can be deployed as a single, stand-alone unit to calibrate one instrument at a time, or networked to support up to 10 units at once and calibrate for up to five distinct gases. One-touch bump testing and single-button operation for calibration make it easy to use. Upgradeable firmware protects your investment and ensures that it’s always up-to-date, while the standard SD card for storage ensures your data is always at your fingertips.
Features and Benefits
- Easy, one-touch bump testing, calibration, charging, and records management
- Supports a wide variety of gases, including exotics
- Optimized for field use--does not require a computer to operate
- Can be used on a bench top or mounted on the wall
- Deployable as a standalone cradle or a controller-based system with up to 10 cradles
- Networking capability
- Data storage on a standard SD card
- Instrument supported:ToxiRAE Pro, ToxiRAE Pro LEL, ToxiRAE Pro PID, ToxiRAE Pro CO2; QRAE 3; MicroRAE, MulitRAE Lite (pumped version only), MulitRAE, MultiRAE Pro, MultiRAE Benzene, MiniRAE Lite, MiniRAE 3000, UltraRAE 3000 and ppbRAE3000
Please see datasheet in downloads
Technical Information Help Sheets
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.