CK:120A/3 doseBadge5 measurement kit with 3 x CR:120A doseBadge5
All measurement kits are supplied with a Class 2 CR:518 114dB Acoustic Calibrator (unless otherwise specified), NoiseTools software, Carrying Case or Cases, Charging Dock or Docks to match the number of doseBadge5instruments, Mains Power Supply, User Manuals, Certificates of Calibration & Miscellaneous Accessories.
All doseBadge5 instruments are supplied complete with mounting clips & windshield.
The doseBadge5 is a true multi-channel instrument and provides up to 4 independent integrators and 2 peak channels, each of which include 1 second data logging.
Each channel can be independently configured to meet any noise measurement standard, regulation or guideline. This allow the doseBadge5 to measure a wide range of data and provide the information that is essential to meet any occupational noise standard.
Whether you're working to the Noise at Work Regulations, meeting the requirements of OSHA(HC) and OSHA(PEL) or combining a number of different regulations such as OSHA(HC), OSHA(PEL), ACGIH & ISO1996, the doseBadge5can provide the information you need.
Preset integrator settings allow the doseBadge5 to be deployed quickly and the flexibility of 4 independent channels plus 2 peak channels gives you all of the measurement data you need.
As well as the integrators and peak channels, the doseBadge5 provides up to 4 user defined ULT thresholds, Lmax and Lmin as well as a visual indicator of Dose exceedence for any channel.
Key features of the doseBadge5
- No controls or cables maintains the design of the original doseBadge for secure, reliable measurements
- Ideal for measurements to ISO9612:2009, CFR 1910.95 and the Noise at Work Regulations
- 4 noise dosimeters in one instrument with full data available for all channels
- Measurements in accordance with the Noise at Work Regulations with HML (C-A) for the selection of hearing protection
- Simultaneous measurement of OSHA(HC), OSHA(PEL), ACGIH & ISO
- Multi-channel data logging at 1 second resolution per channel
- Internal shock & motion sensor to detect impacts & tampering
- Simple setup, deployment & data download
- Automatically start, pause & stop measurements with the scheduled timers
- Internal microphone with automatic calibration
- View measurements & configure the doseBadge5 with the dBLink App for mobile devices
- Bluetooth communication to the dBLink App (Android & iOS) and the doseBadge5 Wand
- Wireless connectivity to the 5 Wand for mid-shift readings via Bluetooth
- Data download via USB through the 5 Dock/Charger
- Allocate doseBadge5 instruments to individual users to track measurements easily & effectively
- NoiseTools software supplied as standard for reporting & data analysis
- 60dB to 140dB measurement range (143dB Peak)
- User configurable ULT triggers for all channels
- Lmax (Level & Time) + Lmin level
- Visual indication of Dose exceedence with user defined levels
- A, C & Z frequency weightings for RMS & Peak channels
- Fast & Slow time weightings for RMS channels
IEC 61252:1993 +AMD1:2000 Personal Sound Exposure Meters
ANSI S1.25:1991 (R2007) Personal Noise Dosimeters
Measurement Range (Typical)
RMS Range: 60dB(A) to 140dB(A)
Peak Range: 80dB(C) to 143dB(C) Peak
RMS Frequency Weighting: A,C or Z
RMS Time Response: None, Fast or Slow
Peak Frequency Weighting: A,C or Z
Visual Indication of Status
4 colour LED to show instrument status, heartbeat and measurement activity
The doseBadge5 provides simultaneously the following measurement channels:
4 Simultaneous Independent Integrator Channels
2 Simultaneous Independent Peak Channels
Configuration of the integrators and peak channels can be chosen from a preset list, for example ISO (LAeq), ISO (LCeq), OSHA HC, OSHA PEL, ACGIH or user configured as needed.
Overall measurement data
Start time & date
Instrument serial number & name
Calibration information (field & factory calibration)
Overload & Tamper sensor activation
Average Integrated Sound Level (Leq/LAVG)
Time Weighted Average (LEP,d/LEX,8/TWA)
Sound Exposure & Estimated Sound Exposure
% Dose & Estimated % Dose
SPL Max Level & Time
SPL Min Level
Channel namePreset or user defined
Exchange rate: 3, 4 or 5dB
Criterion Level: 80dB to 100dB in 1dB steps
Criterion Time: 1hr to 24hrs in 1hr steps
Threshold Level: None, 70dB to 100dB n 1dB steps
Time Weighting: Fast, Slow or None
Frequency Weighting: A, C or Z
ULT Level: 70dB to 140dB in 1dB steps
ULT Time Weighting: None, Fast or SLow
ULT Frequency Weighting: A,C, or Z
SPL Max Time Weighting: Fast or Slow
SPL Max Freq Weighting: A,C or Z
LED Threshold Trigger: User selectable channel with user selectable % Dose trigger levels
Time history (Noise Profile): 1 second or 1 minute
Frequency weighting: A,C or Z
1 second or 1 minute time history data for each integrator & peak channel (6 channels)
Manual Start, Stop & Pause via NoiseTools, doseBadge5 Wand or dBLink App
Automatic scheduled measurements
Timed start, pause & stop of measurements
Three timed periods per day
Lunch break pause
Internal accelerometer with Off/Low/Medium/High sensitivity settings to detect impact & tampering. Detected impacts marked on time history data
Automatic detection of external acoustic calibration
User configurable calibration level (typically 114dB or 94dB) for use with 1/2" acoustic calibrators such as the Cirrus CR:514 (94dB) or CR:518 (114dB).
Up to 80 hours of Time History Data (6 Channels)
Up to 40 individual measurements
Maximum duration of any single measurement: 24 hours
Internal NiMH Battery.
Typical Battery Life >24 hours
Typical 3 hour charge time from empty
CU Series Chargers
CU:120A 5 way charger & download dock
Wireless communication to doseBadge5 Wand or dBLink App
USB download via CU:120A Dock - Download from all 5 docks simultaneously
66mm x 43mm x 53mm (excluding clips)
2.53" x 1.69" x 2.01" (excluding clips)
CR:120A doseBadge 85gms (2.9oz)
-10oC to +50oC Operating
-20oC to +60oC Storage
Up to 95% RH Non-Condensing
NoiseTools software supplied as standard with license free installation and free of charge upgrades available from the Cirrus website
Cirrus Research plc reserves the right to ammend these specifications at any time without prior notice.
We aim to Delivery products with you within 2 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 4 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.