Turnkey Technologies CM3 Site Compliance Monitor (Vibration and Sound)
CM3 Site Compliance Monitor Vibrosound Analyser
The Vibrosound Analyser CM3 is the most simple and reliable way to monitor your site for compliance with noise and vibration legislation. Available in simultaneous Vibration & Type 1 Noise Leq monitoring or Vibration/Noise only, with option for wind speed and direction.
The CM3 is fast, accurate and efficient, with tabulation of results down to 5 minute intervals and direct exporting to Excel of graphs and reports. It provides automatic unattended monitoring & data downloads, and remote monitoring via modem with SMS alerts and multiple event storage. Live values and previous results can be viewed via the display and downloaded with Windows software.
All instruments meet or exceed the relevant standards, including BS6472 & BS5228. The unit also gives 5 minute values to comply with BS4142 (noise). Each unit also ensures compliance with the regulatory bodies' project limits.
Model CM3 is the latest in the series of vibration and noise monitoring equipment, uniquely combining vibration monitoring with type 1 precision grade sound/ leq. analysis in a light weight and easy to operate portable unit.
- Site Compliance Monitoring CM3 available in Simultaneous (Vibration & Noise type 1 Leq.’s ) or Vibration /Noise only. Option to include Wind Speed and Direction.
- Designed to provide the user with a fast accurate and efficient method of ensuring compliance with product limits for both Noise and Vibration levels. Tabulation of results down to 5 minute with direct exporting to excel of graphs and reports.
- Automatic unattended monitoring.
- Automatic data downloading.
- Full remote data monitoring with modem option with SMS text alerts (Noise and Vibration)
- Multiple Event storage
- Display to view live values and to review previous results
- The latest windows software to enable automatic downloads, giving virtual real time remote data
All instruments meet or exceed the relevant standards including BS6472 & BS5228 (Noise), the unit also gives 5 Minute values to comply with BS41412 (Noise). Each unit also ensures compliance with the regularory bodies project limits.
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.