CR:152B Class 2 Sound Level Meter (data logging)
Sound Level Meters for Basic Noise Measurements
A range of simple sound level meters with Class 1 or Class 2 performance.
- Simple Noise Level Testing
- Noise Ordinance Enforcement
- Community Noise Assessment
- Fire & Emergency Alarm Testing
- Machinery Maintenance
- Fireworks & Pyrotechnic Testing
- Optimus Yellow Sound Level Meters
- LXY, LXYmax, LXYmin
- Overall LXYmax
- Time history of LXYmax
Where X=A, C & Z Frequency Weightings and Y=F, S & I Time Weightings. All frequency & time weightings are measured simultaneously. Time history stored by data logging versions only.
The Ideal Solution for Simple Noise MeasurementsOptimus Yellow Sound Level Meters
The Optimus yellow instruments are a range of state-of-the-art sound level meters that have been designed to meet the very latest standards for noise measurement instruments.
It has been purposed-designed for applications where only basic noise data is required, such as Sound Level (SPL) or Maximum Sound Level (Lmax). These applications include fire alarm testing, machinery servicing and noise ordinance enforcement.
See what the Optimus Yellow can do for you. Use the form to contact our Noise Experts today.
Why Choose Optimus Yellow?
- Backed by our 15 Year "No Quibble" Warranty for your peace of mind
- High Performance to Class 1 or Class 2 Standard
- Quick, Simple and easy to operate
- Fast, Slow & Impulse Time Weightings
- dB(A), dB(C) and dB(Z) Frequency Weightings
- VoiceTag™ voice note recording
- AuditStore™ measurement verification
- High resolution colour OLED display and back-lit keypad
- Measure up to 140dB(A) and 143dB(C) Peak with a single 120dB measurement range
- Pause & Back Erase as standard
- 4GB memory with the option of 32GB
- Long battery life
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.