Rae Systems Dose Rae II
This portable electronic radiation monitor detects and measures radiation exposure for workers on the go. The DoseRAE 2 uses two detectors – one to detect high doses of radiation, and another for fast response to low-level radiation – to give your workers the data they need to respond quickly.
Audible, visual, and vibrating alarms make sure the wearer notices the hazard alarm and a simple two-button interface makes programming easy. Collect up to 3,000 data points in the datalog, and download the data to a PC using the included docking station and software.
- Fast response time to immediately detect gamma radiation threats
- PIN diode for high-dose-rate range coverage and accurate measurement
- Wide dose range to detect a broad range of radiological threats
- Compact, lightweight badge style form factor
- Cesium Iodide scintillator for fast response to low-level radiation
- Real-time accumulated dose and dose rate measurement
- Continuous readout in rem/h, Sv/h, and R/h
- Simple 2-button user interface to simplify training and support costs
- Continuous data-logging with 3,000-point capacity and customized logging intervals
- Audible, visual and vibration alarm alerts
- Complies with IEEE ANSI N42.20 standard
- Long calibration life
- Includes dock, USB connector, and PC-based software
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.