The 4-gas detector Microtector II G450 has been specifically developed for meeting the requirements of daily work. It reliably detects and warns of gas hazards of O2, H2S, CO and of all combustible gases, is part of the personal protection equipment and can be carried directly on the protective clothing without hindering efficient work.
The robust and durable GfG high performance sensors are able to measure the smallest gas concentration and thus to monitor the lowest occupational exposure limit value. The innovative multi-gas detector G450 passes the performance test and is certified according to EN 60079-29-1 (explosive gases), EN 50104 (oxygen) and EN 45544 (toxic gases).
- Small, light and handy
- For O2, H2S, CO and all combustible gases (LEL)
- Visual alarm through "traffic light" and circulating LED lights
- Loud audible alarm 103 dB (A)
- Easy-to-read display
- Unhindered working through reversible display and zoom function
- Long battery life assures continuous measurement for up to 30 hours
- Robust, water resistant housing (IP67)
- Retrofittable pump with own power supply (option)
- Test station for the fast and easy performance of bump test, adjustment, charging and documentation (accessories)
- One model available with O2, CO, H2S and LEL
- Optional removable pump available
Technical Information Help Sheets
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.