G460 (7 gases)
The multi-gas detector Microtector II G460 has been specifically developed for meeting the requirements of daily work. It is the lightest and smallest gas detector in its class, easy to use and designed according to ergonomic principles.
The innovative multi-gas detector G460 passes the performance test and is certified according to EN 60079-29-1 (explosive gases), EN 50104 (oxygen) and EN 45544 (toxic gases).
The standard version of G460 detects O2, H2S, CO, CO2 and combustible gases in particular. Additional sensors are available for NH3, HCl, PH3, HCN, NO, NO2, SO2 and a variety of other gases. Thus, you can arrange your GfG gas detector to fit your exact requirements.
- Diffusive with optional motorised sample pump
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Flammable Gases: Methane, Propane, Hexane, Nonane
- Chlorine (Cl2)
- Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCl)
- Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O)
- IR Carbon Dioxide (C02)
- IR Methane
- IR Carbon Dioxide and Methane, Propane, Nonane
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) with low H2-sensitivity
- Hydrogen Sulphide H2S
- Phosphine (PH3)
- Oxygen (O2) (2 years)
- Oxygen (O2) (3 years)
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Nitrogen Monoxide (NO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Hydrogen (H2)
Technical Information Help Sheets
- HSE - EH40/2005 Workplace exposure limits
- HSE - Safe Work in Confined Space (L101)
- HSE - Review of Alarm Setting for Toxic Gases and Oxygen Detectors (RR973)
- HSE - Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres (L138)
- HSE - The selection and use of flammable gas detectors
- Guidance Sheet - Handling LEL Sensor Poisons
- Gudiance Sheet - Correction Factors for Combustible Gas (LEL) Sensors
- Guide to Atmospheric Testing in Confined Space
- Confined Spaces and the Construction Industry
- Info Sheet: PIDs As A HazMat Response Tool
- Info Sheet: Using PIDs To Assess Exposure Risk In Unknown Environments
- Info Sheet: Measuring PID Correction Factors For Volatile Compounds With RAE Systems Instruments
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.