Gas Alert Max XT II
GasAlertMax XT II is the smart, simple, and economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity.
Simple operation, with SmartSample pump.
GasAlertMax XT II reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straightforward one-button operation with our robust, motorized pump for intelligent, remote sampling, ideal for confined spaces. The GasAlertMax XT II is fully compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- One-button operation with robust, motorized pump
- Compatible with MicroDock II
- Size: 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 in. / 13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm
- Weight: 11.5 oz. / 328 g
- Temperature: -4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C
Available in 2 to 4 gas configuration; please see ordering information in downloads
- Detector complete with specified sensor(s), stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Charging adaptor
- 3 ft. / 1 m calibration hose with quick connect
- 10 ft. / 3 m sampling hose with particulate filter and quick connect
- Reversible screwdriver
- Kit of five spare pump filters
- Multi-language CD manual
Technical Information Help Sheets
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.