Gas Data GFM 436 - Ground Gas Monitor
The GFM 436 is an ATEX accredited Ground Gas Monitor. It is used for assesment of gas regiems to attain compliance with Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, BS 8576, CIRIA - C665 and BS 8485 site investigation.
- Intrinsically safe and ATEX certified
- Provides measurements of up to 6 gases
- Can measure atmospheric, static and dynamic differential pressures
- Small portable design that is easy to hold in one hand
- SiteMan PC software
- High contrast LCD display
- User swapable battery pack
- Battery life ranging from 8 - 12 hours, depending on model
- Maximum charging time of 4 hours
- Charger suited to your country
- Protective weather proof leather case
- Supplied in a ready-to-go site kit
- Annual recalibration interval
It is a fixed configuration, measuring:
- methane (by both volume and Lower Explosive Limit)
- carbon dioxide
- hydrogen sulphide
- carbon monoxide
- ambient pressure
- static pressure
- differntial pressure
in soil gas present in greenfield and brownfield sites, as well as land affected by landfill operations or other industrial contamination.
Additionally, hexane content can be measured to assist in areas with hydrocarbon vapours from spilt fuels, oils or other contaminants.
An optional temperature sensor can be plugged in for gas temperature measurements or, alternatively, a vane anemometer can be attached to measure the velocity in a gas extraction system pipeline.