GFG CC22 Combustible Gas Detector
The CC22 works according to the heat tone principle, a proven method for measuring combustible gases. The transmitters are fitted with high-performance electronics for voltage stabilization, processing of readings and temperature compensation. Follow-up costs are minimized thanks to the long service life of the sensors.
The embedded software of the CC22 linearises the measuring signal and compensates for the temperature impacts. As a result, correct readings are transmitted even with weather-related variations in temperature. In addition, the transmitter can be connected to a gas measurement computer for transmitting service, maintenance and error messages.
For transmitting the signals, the CC22 either uses an analogue (0.2 .. 1 mA / 4 .. 20 mA) or a digital (RS485) interface. This permits the universal use of the transmitters in combination with gas measurement computers of GfG and thus with your safety system such that you and your systems will benefit from the best possible protection.
- Measurement gases: combustible gases and vapours, e.g. CH4, C3H8, H2
- Measurement ranges: 0 .. 100 % UEG
- Measurement principle: Heat tone
- Gas supply: Diffusion or gassing with calibration adapter
- Response time t90: less than 30 seconds (depending on gas type)
- Casing: Plastic
- Weight: up to 325 g (depending on variant)
- Dimensions: 98 x 120 x 50 mm
- Protection type: IP54
- Expected average service life of measuring cell: Guarantee > 5 years
- Ambient temperature: -20°C .. +50°C
- Relative humidity: 5 .. 90 % r. h.
- Pressure: 950 .. 1100 hPa
- Output signal: 0.2 .. 1 mA / 4 .. 20 mA / RS485
- Power supply: 18 .. 30 Volts DC
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.