GFG CC28 Combustible Gas Detector
Wherever flammable gases or vapours are found, the CC28 provides the best solution for safe monitoring. ATEX-certified design, built-in EX-certified horn and bright LED lights allow safe operation within highly flammable areas. The gas alarm is transmitted to the central control panel, simultaneously warning the control room and the worker in the danger area.
Fastest detection available
Using GfG’s unique sensor technology, coupled with a special "chimney-effect" the CC28 transmitter has the shortest response time in the market, detecting flammable gases using catalytic bead technology. When used in conjunction with our GMA controller series, a programmed delta alarm can shorten the response time still further. This gives an extra level of safety when handling explosive gas risks.
Smart sensor technology
Installation and sensor exchange are quick and easy using pre-calibrated smart, plug-in sensors. One-man calibration/ adjustment is possible directly at the transmitter, without opening the housing.
Versions for each application
- CC28 basic unit
- CC28 D with additional display of gas concentration
- CC28 DA with additional bright LED lights and loud horn. The extra costs for installing an Ex-certified horn and audible alarm are omitted.
- Gases: Combustible gases and vapours
- Detection range: 0 .. 100 % LEL, 0 .. 50 % LEL
- Detection principle: Catalytic combustion
- Ambient temperature: -20°C .. +50ºC
- Output signal: 4 – 20 mA Power supply: 15 – 30 V DC
- Response time: t90 = 12 seconds
- ATEX-labelling: ` II 2 G EEx dem [ib] IIC T4 C0158 EC-Type
- Examination Certificate: BVS 04 ATEX E 132 X (electric Ex-protection) BVS 05 ATEX G 001 X (Detection function – depending on sensor, detection range and gas) EMC: EN 50270 : 1999
- Radio shielding: Type class I
- Interference resistance: Type class II
- Casing protection: IP64
- Weight: 800 g with display
- Display: LEDs for operation / fault
- Wiring: Shielded cable 3 x 0,75 mm2 for up to 200 m, 3 x 1,5 mm2 for up to 1000 m, M 16 x 1,5
- Dimensions: 100 x 193 x 55 mm (W x H x D)
- Expected sensor life: 3 - 5 years
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.