GFG DS400 for G460
The innovative Dockingstation DS400 is a complete device management system, that offers the user reduced cost and time for performing functional tests (Bump tests), calibration and documentation. The DS400 is compact, portable and does not require a PC to operate.
When inserted into the DS400, the detector is automatically bump checked. Alarm functions are tested to ensure correct operation, in addition to sensor response. Calibration reports can be printed out from the DS400 (via PC). All data is recorded on a memory card, and the data transferred from the detector to the DS400. The data can then be transferred to PC via a USB cable and handled directly in Excel.
The DS400 uses simple traffic light indicators for the user to give the detector status – green is go, red is stop. The DS400 ensures that your detectors are always ready to go, in a safe condition and at a minimum cost.
- Four test gas ports
- Fully automatic functional bump test and calibration
- Automatic test of alarms, charging and record keeping
- Simple pass / fail indication
- Cascade multiple docking stations
- Saves last calibration and bump test records in detector for easy retrieval of maintenance record in the field
- No computer necessary
- Up to 2,000,000 records in memory
- Saves times, gas and efforts for lower cost of ownership
- Print official calibration certificates
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.