GFG EC22 Toxic Gases, Oxygen and Hydrogen Detector
The EC22 is a transmitter for monitoring toxic gases, oxygen or hydrogen. The electrochemical sensor provides selective measurement which avoids unnecessarily expensive false alarms. The amplifier electronics provides an interference-free transmission of the measuring signal to the measurement computer. The EC22 is splash-proof (IP54). In very difficult conditions, special accessories can be used to protect the transmitter from damage.
The embedded software of the EC22 linearises the measuring signal and compensates for the temperature impacts. As a result, correct readings are transmitted even with weather-related variations in temperature. In addition, the transmitter can be connected to a gas measurement computer for transmitting Service, maintenance and error messages.
For transmitting the signals, the EC22 uses an analogue (0.2 .. 1 mA / 4 .. 20 mA) or a digital (RS485) interface. This permits the universal use of the transmitters in combination with gas measurement computers of GfG and thus with your safety system such that you and your systems will benefit from the best possible protection.
Variants for each use
EC22 in basic configuration
EC22 D with additional indication of the current gas concentration, visual and audible alarm directly on the display and calibration through the keyboard
- Measurement gases: Oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulphide (H2S)
- Measurement ranges e.g.: O2 0..25 vol. %, CO 0..100/300 ppm (further measurement ranges on demand)
- Measurement principle: Electrochemical Sensor
- Gas supply: Diffusion or gassing with calibration adapter
- Response time t90: less than 30 seconds (depending on gas type)
- Casing: Plastic
- Weight: up to 325 g (depending on variant)
- Dimensions: 98 x 120 x 50 mm
- Protection type: IP54
- Expected average service life of measuring cell: depending on sensor
- Ambient temperature: depending on gas type
- Relative humidity: depending on gas type
- Air pressure: depending on gas type
- Output signal: 0.2 .. 1 mA / 4 .. 20 mA / RS485
- Power supply: 18 .. 30 Volts DC
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.