GFG IR24 CO2 and Methane Detector
Infrared technology for unique measurement
This gas transmitter measures carbon dioxide (CO2) or methane with the help of infrared light in non Ex-proof applications. Infrared gas detection is unique and completely selective. No other gases can cause cross-interference such that false alarms are excluded.
Long lifetime and durable technology
The precisely adjusted electronics ensures a permanent display accuracy even when exposed to temperature variations. The infrared sensor used in the transmitter has a proven lifetime of more than 5 years. In addition, the sensor and electronics are securely protected against splash-water in a sturdy housing (protection type IP 54).
The transmitter has potentiometers and measuring points for simple adjustment of zero point and sensitivity (one-man calibration). GfG transmitters are supplied pre-calibrated. During commissioning, our service personnel will care for the readjustment.
- Gas: Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Detection range: 0 .. 5 Vol.-% (other detection ranges on request)
- Detection principle: NDIR Single-beam system, temperature compensated
- Gas supply: Diffusion Response time: t90 < 25 seconds
- Expected sensor life: 5 years
- Power supply: 18 .. 26 V, 100 mA
- Dimensions: 100 x 145 x 60 (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 550 g
- Humidity: 0 .. 99 % r. h. non-condensing
- Pressure: 800 .. 1200 mbar
- Ambient temperature: -20°C .. +40°C
- Casing protection: IP54 Cable gland: PG 11 Output signal: 0.2 .. 1 mA or 4 .. 20 mA
- Accessories: Calibration adapter, Weather protection, Sampling system
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.