GFG ZD21 Oxygen Detector (5 year)
A very efficient transmitter for the detection of oxygen with an amperometric oxygen sensor consisting of an electrochemical oxygen "pump cell" based on zirconium dioxide. The measurement principle is characterized by an excellent long-term stability and selectivity.
The transmitter is an "intelligent" sensor with an extremely fast response time of t90 < 2 seconds. Moreover, it is very resistant to pressure and temperature changes variations or influences of humidity. It is also resistant to CO2 such that no damage occurs.
A wide measuring range is available from as low as 0.0 – 0.1% vol. up to 0 – 96% vol. The transmitter electronics facilitates use and maintenance and significantly increases the reliability and measurement accuracy.
- Gas Oxygen (O2)
- Detection Range 0 to 25 % volume
- Detection Principle Zirconia (ZD)
- Gas Supply Diffusion
- Humidity 0 to 99 % r.h. non-condensing
- Pressure 920 to 1,100 hPA
- Cable Gland 1/2" inch conduit
- Lengths of Cable Towards Controller Up to 300 m (3x0.75 mm cable) More than 300 m (3x1.5 mm cable) shielded cable
- Response Time T90 less than 2 seconds
- Signal Output 0.2 to 1 mA or 4 to 20 mA
- Power Supply 10 to 30 VDC / 3 W Ambient
- Temperature -13 to +122°F / -25 to +50°C
- Expected Sensor Life Greater than 5 years
- Casing Protection IP 54
- Dimensions 3.94x3.94x2.24 inches (100x100x57 mm) (HxWxD)
- Weight .812 lbs. / .37 kg
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.