HA40 Digital Gas Controller
The HA40 digital gas controller provides simultaneous display and alarm functions for four sensor transmitters, along with user-friendly operation and configuration flexibility.
The HA40 accepts sensor inputs for gas concentration and other atmospheric data. It can function as a standalone device or can be integrated into a fire and gas system. The controller features NEMA4X enclosures and meets Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D requirements. Explosion-proof wall mount packaging options are also available.
The controller features a large, graphic LCD readout that displays monitored data as bar graphs, trends and engineering units. A touch-and-magnetic keypad allows for non-intrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations. Cal Mode offers pushbutton zero/span calibration for direct sensor interface applications. Authorization Mode allows locking of critical configuration variables.
Other standard features include Modbus TCP/IP communications, three independent alarm levels per channel, alarm relays, flexible mounting options and 4-20m inputs. The 4-20mA inputs are ideal for interfacing to sensor transmitters that may be long distances from the controller. 24 VDC @ 8 watts provides external device power. The controllers accept inputs from two local or re
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Accepts inputs from up to four 4-20mA sensors transmitters. Generates 24 VDC @ 8 watts external device power
Fit for Purpose
- CSA certified to C22.2 NO. 152 for combustible detection and Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D CE
- Touch & magnetic keypad for nonintrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations
- NEMA 4X (Div. 2 certified) and Explosion-Proof wall mount packaging options available
- Three standard SPDT common alarm relays for HORN, HIGH, WARN or FAULT
- 3 independent alarm levels per channel. Relay Acknowledge feature allows silencing of external audible devices during existing alarm conditions
- Graphic LCD readout displays monitored data as bar graphs, trends and engineering units. Alarm LED’s flash when new and become steady after acknowledged
- Cal Mode offers pushbutton zero / span calibration for direct sensor interface applications. Authorization Mode allows locking of critical configuration variables
4-channel gas detection system with configurable control, flexible application and user-friendly operation.
Features & Benefits
- Accepts inputs from up to two 4-20mA sensors transmitters
- Touch & magnetic keyboard for nonintrusive operation
- 3 independent alarms per channel
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel graphic LCD with backlight displays
- Power requirement: 100-240 VAC / 24 VDC
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +50°C
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.