MeshGuard CO2, Toxic, LEL IR
MeshGuard CO2 IR is a rapidly deployable solution for Carbon Dioxide measurement in critical environments. Real-time readings are transmitted wirelessly to a RAE Systems controller for remote display of gas levels and audio and visual alarms using the same self-healing network as other MeshGuard toxic gas monitors.
The MeshGuard CO2 IR offers two sensor ranges:
- 0-100% Volume with 0.1% resolution
- 0-5% Volume with 0.01% resolution
- Fast and simple to operate with a self-forming wireless network and units come online automatically
- Local display of gas concentrations
- Rugged weather resistant housing
- Multiple controller options for real-time wireless data collection and viewing from over 500 detectors
- Self-healing network automatically routes data back to controller through best wireless path available
- Continuous monitoring and real-time data analysis enable rapid decision making and action
- Battery powered operation
- Magnetic mounting option for quick and easy MeshGuard installation
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.