MicroDock II - Bump and Calibration for BW 4 Gas Monitors
The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of BW Technologies by Honeywell portable gas detectors is through the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system. Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides simultaneous management of up to ten modules. Minimize expenses and maximize productivity with the MicroDock II.
- Quick and easy compliance - automatically maintain accurate records
- Automatic bump testing, calibration, record keeping and charging
- One base station with one AC outlet supports up to six modules to suit your application
- Verifies proper performance of detectors
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Size 8.3 x 10.4 x 3.2 in. / 21.2 x 26.3 x 8.2 cm (base station plus one docking module)
- Power supply 6V wall adaptor or four C-cell batteries
- Real-time clock Provides time and date stamp for “last calibration” and “last bump test” data
- Data storage Automatic (instrument and base station)
- MultiMediaCard data storage system
Technical Information Help Sheets
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.