Rae Systems MiniDOSE Personal Radiation Dosimeter for Medical Professionals
The MiniDOSE personal radiation dosimeter provides everyday protection for workers at risk of exposure to radiation from gamma and X-rays. This small, compact device uses a detector with high sensitivity at low dose-rate levels. The datalog enables users to know their exposure on a daily, weekly, monthly, or annual basis, plus they can set alarms to warn about exposure levels or exposure rates. Data can also be easily transferred to a PC using the included micro-USB connector and software.
- Portable radiation detector for everyday use
- High sensitivity at low dose rate levels
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual recorded exposure history
- Download to PC with micro-USB connector
- Intuitive two-button operation
- Runs for months on a single AAA battery
- Calibration lasts for two years
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.