MK:427 Noise Sensor
MK:427 Noise Sensor
- Self-contained noise sensor for integration wtih external data loggers & monitoring systems
- Purpose desgined for long term environmental noise monitoring
- Designed for integration into existing environmental conditioning systems like SCADA or DCS Systems
- Industry standard 4-20mA output
- Automatic calibration with electrostatic actuation
- Weatherproof and Suitable for most outdoor applications with a range of mounting solutions.
- Designed & manufactured by Cirrus Research plc
MK:427 Noise Sensorwith with 4-20mA Current Loop Output
The MK:427 Noise Sensor is a outdoor noise measurement instrument that has been specifically designed for integration with other data logging and monitoring systems.
Unlike a conventional Sound Level Meter, the MK:427 Noise Sensor converts the noise level in decibels into an industry standard 4-20mA output which can be connected to standard DCS/SCADA based systems to add a noise measurement capability.
The analogue electronics are highly reliable and operate without any user intervention. No specialist acoustic knowledge is required – simply power-up the Noise Sensor and the measured noise level is continuously fed to the output.
The industry standard 4-20mA output allows very long cable lengths to be used without reducing the accuracy of noise levels, making the MK:427 Noise Sensor ideal for systems integration.
Key Features of the MK:427 Noise Sensor
Many industrial plants have a variety of process sensors trategically placed around their site so that safety, environmental impact and efficiency can be monitored and managed, in real time, from one or more control rooms.
The Cirrus Environmental Noisesensor can be connected with unparalleled ease to such a system sending out continuous live data.
- Robust, fully weather protected Class 1 outdoor microphone
- Straight forward integration with Industry standard 4-20mA current loop systems
- Eliminates the need for third party software
- 30 to 100dB(A) standard range ideal for most applications (other options available)
- Proven long term reliability in harsh outdoor environments
- Verification through regular scheduling for remote calibration using integrated electrostatic actuation system
- Outdoor Windshield and bird spikes to protect the microphone
- Entire length of the MK:427 NoiseSensor is 1m
- Simple mounting and installation for quick deployment
For more information about our MK:427 Noise Sensor, please contact us and we will be pleased to offer you a complete solution for your application.
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.