QRAE 3 Pumped or Diffusive
QRAE 3 is a versatile, rugged, one- to four-sensor pumped or diffusion gas monitor that provides continuous exposure monitoring of oxygen (O2), combustibles, and toxic gases, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and hydrogen cyanide (HCN) for workers and responders in hazardous environments.
The QRAE 3’s wireless communications capability enables access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status (including man-down alarm) from any location for better visibility and faster response. Real-time hazard readings can also be communicated to the ProRAE Guardian Safety System and the EchoView Host Mini-Controller Closed-Loop Wireless System for safety-enhancing wireless monitoring.
- Wireless. Versatile. Proven.
- Available in Diffusion or Pumped version
- IP-65/67 water- and dust-resistantcase
- Strong, protective,concussion-proof design
- Real-time gasconcentration readings and alarm status enabled bystate-of-the-art wireless technology
- Unmistakable five-waylocal and remotewireless notification of
- Large graphical displayicon-driven user interface through intuitive,simple-to-operate two-button user interface.
- Multi-language support: 18 languages encoded
- Easy accessto pump,sensors, filter and battery compartment
- Optional Sensors:
-Carbon Monoxide (CO)
-Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
-Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
-Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)
-Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
Technical Information Help Sheets
- HSE - EH40/2005 Workplace exposure limits
- HSE - Safe Work in Confined Space (L101)
- HSE - Review of Alarm Setting for Toxic Gases and Oxygen Detectors (RR973)
- HSE - Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres (L138)
- HSE - The selection and use of flammable gas detectors
- Guidance Sheet - Handling LEL Sensor Poisons
- Gudiance Sheet - Correction Factors for Combustible Gas (LEL) Sensors
- Guide to Atmospheric Testing in Confined Space
- Confined Spaces and the Construction Industry
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.