RAEGuard 2 PID
Continuously monitor for the threat of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in hazardous locations with the fixed RAEGuard 2 PID detector. This monitor is easy to configure and maintain in the field thanks to a modular design with easy access to PID lamp and sensor, without the need for tools. The internal diaphragm pump speeds sample flow-throw and the unit delivers highly accurate readings with both digital and analog outputs. Low, high, and fault relays can be configured to trigger alarms or integrate with your process controls for automatic shutdown in response to VOC threats. A magnetic key interface enables the detector to be calibrated and operational parameters adjusted with the explosion-proof enclosure in place.
- Fixed, field-configurable detector for VOCs
- Continuous measurement
- Pre-programmed correction factors for more than 200 compounds
- Digital and analog outputs
- Simplified calibration and maintenance with removable PID sensor
- Graphic display and LED status indicator for fault and alarm conditions
- Configurable low, high, and fault relays can trigger alarms or process controls
- Explosion-proof enclosure
- Magnetic key interface for access to sensor without opening enclosure
- Internal pump speeds sample flow
- Humidity compensation
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.