Revo Vibration Meter
Revo Hand Arm and Whole Body Vibration Monitor
The Revo Vibration Meter provides a simple and convenient way to measure, analyse and assess vibration data in accordance with standards such as ISO 5349 and European Directive 2002/44/EC.
Capable of measuring four channels simultaneously, the Revo Vibration Meter meets the requirements of ISO 8041:2005 and is ideal for assessing Hand-Arm and Whole Body Vibration Exposure.
The meter features:
- 2-in-1 functionality to measure Hand-Arm and Whole Body Vibration in compliance with ISO 5349, ISO 2631 and the EU Directive 2002/44/EC
- Easy to use – no complicated set-up and remembers your settings for next time
- Stores up to 10,000 measurements
- Integrated Frequency Analysis (FFT)
- Includes a Reporting Package for easy data analysis and reporting
- Hand-Arm Vibration Exposure measurements in accordance with ISO 5349:2001, European Directive 2002/44/EC & the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Whole-body vibration measurements to ISO 2631
- Vibrations on passenger and merchant ships to ISO 6954
- SEAT measurement at driver seats with options KD:103 Triaxial Whole Body Seat Accelerometer
- Condition monitoring of rotating machinery in three axes
- Vibration measurement in vehicles and other vibrating structures
- Display of running and interval RMS, maximum RMS (MTVV), Vibration Dose Value (VDV), Vector Sum, Peak and Maximum Peak value
- Meets ISO 8041:2005
- Supplied as a complete Hand-Arm vibration kit with Triaxial
- Four independent measuring channels with IEPE inputs & TEDS support
- Fourth channel for SEAT measurements at driver seats
- Measurement of acceleration for Hand-Arm & velocity/ displacement for Machine Vibration
- Weighting filters to ISO 8041 Wh for hand-arm vibration and Wb, Wc, Wd, Wj, Wk & Wm for whole-body vibration
- Display of interval and running RMS, maximum RMS (MTVV), interval RMS, estimated Vibration Dose Value (eVDV), Vector Sum, Peak and Maximum Peak values
- 3-channel FFT for the detection of main frequencies
- Stores up to 10,000 measurement and up to 1000 FFT measurements
- Simple software for data transfer and calculation of Daily Exposure A(8)
- Very compact design with colour OLED display
- 10-14 hours operation with 3 x AAA batteries
- USB interface for data transfer to a PC
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.