This portable single-gas monitor is designed to keep workers safe against the threat of carbon monoxide (CO) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S). The ToxiRAE 3’s high-performance, three-electrode sensor delivers the fastest possible response time. When used with the AutoRAE Lite bump test and calibration station, it provides a low total cost of ownership (TCO) to organizations that are looking to protect workers and deliver worksite CO and H2S personal detection compliance. With its water and dust-resistant housing, and three-alarm capability, it’s a valuable tool for ensuring workers are aware of the presence of CO or H2S.
- Fully featured single-gas monitor
- 0.1ppm resolution on Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) sensor
- Carbon monoxide (CO) sensor
- Can record STEL, TWA, high and low alarms
- High-performance sensor for fastest possible response time
- Compatible with AutoRAE Lite bump test and calibration station
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Lightweight, easy to wear and use
- Logs up to 10 events
- Water- and dust-resistant
- Audible, visual, and vibration alarm
CO Low range 0-500ppm
CO High range 0-1999ppm
- 2/3 AA lithium battery
- One mini-CD with instruction manual and training materials
- Alligator clip
- Calibration adapter
Technical Information Help Sheets
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.