ToxiRae Pro LEL
For environments where combustible gases can pose a threat to your workers and your facility, this personal wireless monitor provides the visibility you need for fast incident response. The ToxiRAE Pro LEL features the most extensive on-board gas library in its class, plus 55 built-in correction factors for improved accuracy. The wireless connectivity delivers real-time data about proximity to the lower explosive limit (LEL) directly to a central command station. And with a built-in man-down alarm, you can be confident your workers are safe. The compact design of the ToxiRAE Pro LEL ensures it won’t interfere with work activities, while the replaceable sensor, filter, and battery make it easy to maintain.
The ToxiRAE Pro LEL is the world’s first personal wireless combustible gas monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro LEL provides safety professionals with wireless remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response1 . The ToxiRAE Pro LEL quickly detects and accurately monitors combustibles in concentrations from 0 to 100% of the lower explosive limit (LEL). With the most extensive onboard gas library in its class, the ToxiRAE Pro LEL can be programmed to automatically read in %LEL of the specified compound.
ToxiRae Pro LEL (0-100% LEL)
- Personal wireless monitor for combustible gases
- Delivers results as a percentage of the lower explosive limit (0-100% LEL)
- Most extensive on-board gas library in its class
- 55 built-in correction factors
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Built-in man-down alarm
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration
- ToxiRAE Pro LEL monitor with sensor, alligatorclip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable batteryinstalled
- Charging and PC communication cradle
- PC communication cable
- AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
- Calibration adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio IIsoftware for PC-based instrument configuration and data management
- Calibration card, qualitycertificate, and warranty/ registration card
Technical Information Help Sheets
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.