ToxiRae Pro PID (Personal VOC Monitor)
Protect workers from the threat of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the workplace and observe conditions remotely from a central command station with this compact, wireless monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro PID’s next-generation sensor can detect over 300 VOCs and uses a built-in on-board library of 190 correction factors to automatically read gases in equivalent units. Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be easily attached to workers’ uniforms, and also provides a man-down alarm. It all adds up to better visibility and faster incident response in a variety of conditions.
The ToxiRAE Pro PID is the world’s smallest volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor. Featuring RAE Systems’ next-generation PID sensor, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can quickly detect and accurately monitor over 300 VOCs. The ToxiRAE Pro PID provides safety professionals wireless remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response1 . With an onboard library of 190 correction factors, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be programmed to automatically read in equivalent units of the specified compound.
Industrial Hygiene (advanced) and Safety(basic) configurations are available
Industrial Hygiene configurations:
- Advanced PID sensor (0.1 to 2,000 ppm; 0.1 ppmresolution)
- 9.8 eV or 10.6 eV lamp options
- 10.6 eV; 1 to 1,000 ppm; 1 ppm resolution PID
- No datalogging
- 10.6 eV lamp only
Wireless or non-wirelessversions are available1
Refer to the Portables Pricing Guide for part numbersfor monitors, accessories, maintenance kits, gas,sensors, and replacement parts
- ToxiRAE Pro PIDmonitorwith sensor asspecified, alligatorclip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable batteryinstalled
- Charging and PC communication cradle
- PC communication cable
- AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
- Calibration adapter
- Combined instrument/sensorcap removal tool
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio IIsoftware for PC-based instrument configuration and data management
- Technical Note TN-106with ionization energies and correction factorsfor 300+ VOCs3
- Calibration card; qualitycertificate; and warranty/ registration card
Technical Information Help Sheets
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.