Transmission Risk Air Monitor
A cost-effective monitor for use in schools, restaurants, and other small-to-mediumsized
buildings that alerts users when conditions are present that may increase the
risk of exposure to airborne viral transmission*
*The Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor (HTRAM) analyzes specific air quality conditions and alerts the user when conditions are present that may increase the risk of exposure to airborne viral transmission. It does not prevent or reduce virus transmission nor mitigate viruses that may be present, nor does it detect or warn against the presence of any virus, including but not limited to COVID-19. The HTRAM does not repel or destroy any microorganism, viruses, bacteria, or germs.
• It is buyer’s sole responsibility (1) to determine the suitability of the HTRAM for use in its application, (2) to operate the HTRAM in accordance with the user manual and any other instructions provided by Honeywell, (3) to determine, based on buyer’s experience, expertise, and other available tools, the suitability of any product or service it may offer or recommend to the end user.
• Buyer is responsible for determining whether the product is appropriate for use under certain statutory guidelines and are likewise responsible for determining whether the HTRAM is subject to any government reimbursement programs.
• Any recommendations or assistance provided by Honeywell regarding the use or operation of the HTRAM – through our literature, the Honeywell web site, or otherwise – shall not be construed as representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, and such information is accepted at buyer’s own risk and without any obligation or liability to Honeywell.
• The information we supply in this data sheet is believed to be accurate and reliable as of this writing. However, specifications may change without notice, and Honeywell assumes no responsibility for its use.
• This product contains a lithium-ion battery and aluminum alloy, and other types of materials. Upon receipt of the product, the customer is responsible for proper use, transport, storage, and disposal of the product based on the battery and material type, including but not limited to applicable governmental requirements for proper disposal.
• The HTRAM does not detect for levels of CO2 that would make for an unsafe or unsuitable breathing environment.
Features and Benefits
- Monitor carbon dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Use non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR) sensor for more accurate monitoring
- Three pre-programmed activity level settings (Low/Medium/High)
- Traffic Light Visual Indication (Green/Yellow/Red)
- Sound Alert: one beep for medium alert; two beeps for high alert
- Small portable size and light weight
- Easy-to-use one button setting
- 10 hours battery life using Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- 1-year limited product warranty