ZE:908 Acoustic Interface
ZE:908 Acoustic Interfacewith with AC, DC & 4-20mA Current Loop Outputs
The ZE:908 is a small and lightweight power supply and acoustic conditioning unit for the Cirrus MV:200 microphone preamplifiers and MK:170 Outdoor microphone units.
Many industrial plants have a variety of process sensors strategically placed around their site so that safety, environmental impact and efficiency can be monitored and managed, in real time, from one or more control rooms.
The ZE:908 is also ideal for use as a frontend for data logging and analysis systems where a simple and accurate acoustic input is required and as an interface between an acoustic transducer and a process monitoring system
A range of input and output options
The Cirrus Research MV:200F preamplifer can be used with either a Class 1 MK:224 or Class 2 MK:216 microphone capsule as an input to the ZE:908 via a microphone extension cable with up to 50m of cable supported
The ZE:908 can also be used with the MK:170 Weatherproof Outdoor microphone (when used with the ZL:174 adaptor cable) allow external noise levels to be measured and recorded.
To allow the ZE:908 to be used in a range of applications, a number of different output types are available. The BNC connector on the rear panel provides one of the following output signal types:
- Amplified A-weighted AC output
- Amplified Z-weighted AC output
- DC Voltage proportional to SPL A weighted SLOW response
- DC Voltage proportional to SPL A weighted FAST response
- DC Voltage proportional to SPL Z weighted SLOW response
- DC Voltage proportional to SPL Z weighted FAST response
The rear panel 15 way D-type connector also provides the option of a 4-20mA current loop output which can be used with standard interface modules.
- Acoustic interface and power supply for 1/2” microphone preamplifiers
- Ideal for interfacing noise level measurements into external data logging systems, signal analysers and data recorders
- 4-20mA current loop output
- User selectable output options of AC or DC voltage outputs
- dB(A) & dB(Z) frequency weightings
- Fast & Slow time weightings
We aim to Delivery products with you within 4 weeks of receipt of order. However, in exceptional circumstances delivery may be up to 6 weeks due to manufacturer lead times. Please inform us if you require fast delivery as we will do our utmost to expedite your order.
Please contact us directly to discuss quantity purchases and additional discounts. We will subsequently provide you with a formal quote with the applied discount, which will be valid for 30 days
Many of the products you have seen are available for hire, so feel free to contact us if you would prefer to hire this instrument.